WEBINAR The digital transformation toolkit for global patient safety On-demand
Orbit is proud to sponsor the upcoming and in-person DIA Global Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies Conference.
The conference provides an opportunity for safety professionals, industry experts and regulators to gain insights into critical topics in their field. Network, discuss, and participate in interactives sessions on the latest updates, opportunities, and challenges in pharmacovigilance, such as:
- Regulatory Updates from the US, UK, Europe, Japan, and China regions
- The new international guidance on safety data collection
- Describe challenges to establishing global approaches to risk minimization
- Evaluate how regulatory differences impact global risk management organizations and the design/implementation of risk minimization materials
- Analyze recent advances in the use of AI and ML with respect to safety surveillance
Book a time to meet with us or stop by booth #101
End-to-End Safety, Managed.
Developed in response to the need for proactively tracking safety commitments, Orbit aims to centralize pharmacovigilance management and tracking, streamlining cross-functional operations.
Click below for the full agenda
Over 40 Years..
Orbit by Feith Systems develops process-specific modules designed to support safety functions keeping you and your teams inspection-ready and compliant.
Dedicated to solving the challenges facing modern pharmaceutical companies.
Learn more about our modular platform.
WEBINAR Closing your CAPA: Best practices for compliance-driven software implementations
Most Pharma companies rely on passive tools—such as spreadsheets and
Let's build the next big thing.
Reach out to the Orbit team today to learn how.